Products you can review
How the different products are taxed
Click on the picture below to open up the brochure
This service is for less experienced investor
If you have money to invest, but are not sure of selecting the right product or funds, then our Advisory Service is the most appropriate route for you. You can start the process by clicking on the appropriate Investment Questionnaire link to the left. You will be taken to a form which, once you have completed and returned to us, will enable our experienced advisers to determine to most appropriate investment for you. You are not obligated to proceed with our advice at any stage.
If you think you know what product you need, but aren't quite sure and would like to find out more about the investment products and funds Heritage offer, click on the appropriate link to the left.
What we offer
Once we've received your completed form we will:
- evaluate the amount of risk and return you are prepared to accept
- advise on a suitable funds that match your investment outlook
- 0% initial charges on most funds
- for details of our Advisory Fee Tariff, click here.
- advise and arrange on one or more of the following products: Cash Savings Accounts, ISA, OEIC, Unit Trust, Investment Trust, VCT, EIS, ETF, SIPP & Offshore Bond
- provide access for valuations and changes 24/7
- provide you with a portfolio of carefully researched investment funds (subject to a minimum total funds held with us of £75,000 or more - other options are available for lesser amounts)
- for details of your servicing options, click here
Is this right for me?
This service is most appropriate for people who:
- usually use a Financial Adviser to arrange their investments
- do not have time to dedicate
- do not fully understand how the different tax positions of individual investment products might affect their tax liability
- find it difficult to analyse and pick a risk appropriate portfolio of funds
- would not be confident to review their portfolio regularly and make fund switches where appropriate
- feel more comfortable receiving a guiding hand