Click on the picture below to open the brochure
Products you can review
This service is for less experienced investors
If you have money to invest into a pension, but are not sure of the right product or funds, then our Advisory Service is the most appropriate route for you. You can start the process by clicking on the Pension Questionnaire link to the left. You will be taken to a form which, once you have completed and sent to us, will enable our experienced advisers to determine to most appropriate investment for you. You are not obligated to proceed with our advice at any stage.
If you think you know what product you need, but aren't quite sure and would like to find out more about the pension products and funds Heritage offer, click on the appropriate link to the left.
What we offer
Once we've received your completed form we will:
- Evaluate the amount of risk and return you are prepared to accept
- Advise on a suitable funds that match your investment outlook
- 0% initial charges on most funds
- for details of our Advisory Fee Tariff, click here.
- Advise and arrange on one or more of the following products: Stakeholder Pension, Personal Pension, SIPP & SSAS
- Provide access for valuations and changes 24/7
- Provide you with a portfolio of carefully researched pension funds (subject to a minimum total funds held with us of £75,000 or more - other options are available for leeser amounts)
- for details of your servicing options, click here
We offer an excellent range of ongoing services. You can be confident that you pensions will be continued to be looked after with Heritage. For further details of our ongoing services please click here.
Is this right for me?
This service is most appropriate for people who:
- Usually use a Financial Adviser to arrange their pensions
- Do not have time to dedicate
- Do not fully understand the different pensions products and which may be appropriate for them
- Find it difficult to analyse and pick a risk appropriate portfolio of funds
- Would not be confident to review their portfolio regularly and make fund switches where appropriate
- Feel more comfortable receiving a guiding hand